Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ok, Jen here's some more bugs

Since Jen commented on my last post that all the bugs had to die before they got in her hair, I thought I'd post some more pictures from my lunch outing to the park today.






There weren't only bugs out and about. These guys showed up too and I don't think we'd have to worry about them getting in the hair.









All in all, a great hour at the park. When I was leaving, this guy was just sitting right by the sidewalk. Absolutely, not afraid of me at all.







Well, I promise that I won't post pictures of bugs tomorrow. It's Wednesday, so it's theme day. Have a super evening and I'll see you tomorrow.:)


2 comments:

Nej said...

More bugs and a theme day....words I never thought I'd read from you. :-)

Goody Two Shoes said...

You can teach on old dog new tricks.