Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Old Photo Wednesday # 4

Graduation

I was talking to a friend of mine about kids and grandkids the other day and the subject of Graduation came up. It suddenly occurred to me that Brandon would be graduating from high school in a relatively short amount of time. Granted, he's only 13, but graduation is just around the corner. It DOES NOT seem possible. Seems like only yesterday when I was graduating. Anyway, I decided that would make a good topic for Old Photo Wednesday. So here are some folks in my family on graduation day.


My mom.


Uncle Jim


My kindergarten graduation. I'm the cool one on the end with my legs crossed.


My 8th Grade graduation.


My Sister-In-Law Linda and her family. She was graduating from seminary. She's a United Methodist Pastor and we're VERY proud of her.


My oldest nephew David's High School graduation. His mom and dad, Jim and Carol, are with him. Carol's my older sister.


Youngest daughter Cindy's High School graduation. Sorry Jen, I couldn't find yours. I know I have them, but where is the question.


My niece Amanda's high school graduation. I didn't get to see her in cap and gown, but got this shot of her putting the cap on the flamingo. Amanda's the one in the while jacket.


My younger sister Annette with her oldest boy Tony at his graduation. I really miss her. ALOT!!!!!


Granddaughter Lauren's pre-school graduation. They all looked so cute in their little caps and gowns.


My high school graduation.
I've learned alot from looking back at these past graduations. Mostly I've learned that I need to do a better job of organizing my pictures. I've missed alot of people, and to them I can only say "I'm sorry".

2 comments:

Nej said...

Mom...just take that last picture, and it could double as my shot. Sometimes I can't tell if it's you or me when I look at pictures!! :-)

Goody Two Shoes said...

That's true.