Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Is this Wednesday?????

I hate work weeks that start on a Tuesday. Don't get me wrong, I'll take any days off I can get, but I'm confused all week. Or maybe just more confused than usual. We have been doing some remodeling here at work, at our employee entrance and more work was scheduled for Wednesday. Well, I kinda forgot it was Wednesday today (felt like Tuesday to me). Anyway, I forgot to let everyone know the entrance was going to be closed for a couple of hours and people just went nuts. You'd think walking a few extra feet this morning was going to kill them or something.

Oh well, we got the carpet got laid in the entry and we had it opened up before 9:00 AM. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself.



Some people just have to have something to get excited about. Seems to make their lives better.
The rest of the day has gone pretty well, so far at least.
UMW (United Methodist Women) tonight. It's sad to say that I'm the youngest member of our group and I'm not exactly young. Always REALLY exciting.
Better get headed out of here. Happy WEDNESDAY to all. :-)

1 comment:

Nej said...

This week has completely messed up my sense of what day it is. Felt like Thursday yesterday, feels like Wednesday today. But, it feels like tomorrow should be Saturday. :-)