Friday, September 11, 2009

I hate numbers!!!

There's a reason I never became an accountant. Well, actually there's more than one, but the main one is "I HATE NUMBERS!"

Yesterday was budget day at work and that's all I thought about all day. I was so tired when I got home and I woke up with a headache. I really hate numbers. I mean the figuring and refiguring and refiguring. I admire people who can do it and really like to do it, but not me.

I'm glad today isn't going to be more of the same. I have other things to do this morning and this afternoon I'm heading to Carter Lake to help with a move.

And then, it's out to the campground. Michael's off work this weekend so I will have company and I won't have to clean the bathrooms all by myself. Hopefully, the weather will be nice so I can take some hikes and get some more pictures.

So, here's to the people who like numbers and long may they wave, or whatever. :-)

2 comments:

Nej said...

So...you find out what your budget total is...then you split it up between everyone (including a large raise for yourself). What's so hard about that?? :-)

Goody Two Shoes said...

No comment.