Monday, September 21, 2009

Shoes for Jen

Ok, this is pretty lame, but I thought I'd share it with you.
My daughter Jen is addicted to shoes. I'm sure there are people who have a worse case than she does, but she has alot. And she features them weekly in her blog.
Anyway, I had a haircut appointment last Wednesday and since I arrived early I decided to do a little "window" shopping. I was at Westroads and decided to check out DSW. I've starting following Jen's lead of taking my camera everywhere and taking pictures of interesting stuff. I'm even getting used to the weird looks you get sometimes. It makes life interesting.
Anyway, back to my story. I was at DSW and starting taking pictures of shoes that I thought Jen might like. Here are the entries in the "which shoes do you think Jen would buy" contest.
1
2

3

4

5

6

7


I sent the pictures on to Jen and the winner was.................
Drum Roll please.................................
Number 2.
Jen said "Sweet". So if you're shopping and have nothing better to do you can always take pictures of shoes for the "Jen" in your life.
Happy Shopping. :-)

2 comments:

Nej said...

Pair #2 won, but I'd happily welcome any of them into my closet. :-)

Goody Two Shoes said...

DSW, on the sale rack. Head on out and help yourself.