Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Things I thought I would never say

You know how there are some things in life you just think that for one reason or another you'll never say? You just don't have any reason to...............Well here's my list.

1. Damn, I broke a nail!!!
(I have been a nail biter all my life)

2. My roots are showing. Time to color my hair again.
(I swore that I really liked my gray hair and would never color it)

3. I had this really weird dream last night....................there were these dancing peacocks.

Well, guess what..............I have now said them all.

After breaking my left elbow in Feburary I have lovely nails...............on my left hand. That's what happens when you can't get your hand in your mouth. The only problem is, I still bite the nails on my right hand. Oh well.........................

I started going to a new hairdresser (actually she's not new, I've just never had a regular stylist before) and she suggested coloring my hair. She told me, not only would I look younger, my hair would be more manageable. She's right.

If you want more details on the dancing peacock dream, refer to yesterday's post.

But the number one thing I never thought I'd ever say is.....................

Does this banana suit make me look fat?



Have a good day!!! :)

4 comments:

Nej said...

No, yellow is very slimming! :-)

Amy said...

I agree w/ Nej-that is one sexy naner!

Nej said...

My mom makes a good banana.

One thing I never thought I'd never hear myself say! :-) (hehehe)

Goody Two Shoes said...

sexy and banana is the same sentance. There's another thing I thought I'd never say.