Monday, August 24, 2009

The Best Things in Life

The best things in my life


1. My hubby. We don't alway see eye to eye, but when it really counts we are a great team.



(Michael and his dad, Milo)

2. My girls, Cindy and Jen. For someone who doesn't really like kids, my 2 girls are the best things that ever happened to me



3. My grandkids. The best part of getting older is Brandon and Lauren. They are definately keeping me young.



4. Family and Friends. What would life be without them? Someone to laugh or cry with.



5. EJ a.k.a. E.J.'s Legacy. Our camper, named for my Aunt Emma, whose bequest in her will allowed us to purchase the camper.



That's not the whole list, but definately the top 5.

Be sure to remember the best things in your life and have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

Nej said...

"For someone who doesn't like my kids...."

Wait, there are people that don't like us??? (hehehe)

Goody Two Shoes said...

OOps. My bad. What I meant to say was, "for someone who doesn't like kids". I don't know where the my came from. I love my kids!!!!