Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Old Photo Wednesday # 1

I LOVE old photos. Going through my mom's old pictures is one of my favorite pasttimes. Seeing how people I know now looked when they were much younger is fascinating. As I've mentioned before, Michael's dad recently passed away and I have spent alot of time lately going through all Michael's old family photos. It's not as fun as going through my family's old photos because it's harder for me to identify who people are, but it's still interesting. My daughter Jennifer seems to have intereted my interest in these old photos. I've been sharing some with her and will be sharing alot more in the near future. I want to get as many to her as possible while I still remember who the people in the shots are.
I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you, just for fun. So, here we go, the first installment of "Old Photo Wednesday".
This is my all-time favorite. This is my dad and was taken shortly after he graduated from High School. He was at the Nebraska State Capital in Lincoln.


This next shot is of my parents wedding. I think they are a gorgeous couple.

This is my mom. Isn't she the prettiest girl you've ever seen?

These next shots are of my older sister, Carol and I.





And lastly, to finish this installment, the 3 Vittitoe girls. Carol (the oldest), Sharon, (me, the middle child) and Annette (the very spoiled, blonde, youngest)

Have a great evening and I'll see you later :)

1 comment:

Nej said...

I HAVE to have that first pic of grandpa. I still love it to pieces!!!