Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Old Photo Wednesday # 15..........Those cousins.

This is a picture of me, my sisters and my 3 cousins.
Carol, my sister and the oldest of the group is in the back on the left.
I'm the goofy looking one in back in the middle. I think I was in 4th of 5th grade when this was taken.
Next to me is my cousin Barb. We are only 11 months apart in age, but light years apart in lifestyles. She's the city mouse and I'm the country bumpkin mouse. I really like it that way.
In front of Carol is our cousin Scott. He's really a "double cousin" I guess. His mom is my dad's sister and his dad is my mom's brother. If you can figure that one out, you're smarter than me.
In the middle is the trouble maker of the group, my cousin Bill. He's Barb's brother, but not a city boy at heart. I love him for that. Oh, and he's not the trouble maker any more!!!!
And last, but definately not least is the littlest of the group, my baby sister Annette. It seems to sad, strange, unfair, etc. that she's the youngest but she's already gone and definately too soon.
I wish I had picture of us together as adults, but sadly there isn't one that exists.
Well, that's the group.
Until next time.
:-)

2 comments:

Nej said...

Be careful of who you call goofy looking.....you could tell me that it was me in that picture, and I wouldn't be surprised. We look way too much alike, dont' we?? :-)

Goody Two Shoes said...

That's the truth. But you have to admit, it is goofy looking. Not one of my better hairdos.