Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And the legend continues............

As I have mentioned in previous posts, the train set that Michael's dad had created in New Mexico was stolen this summer. We were going to bring everything home so Doug and Brandon (and Lauren, too) could recreate the layout and add to it.

Well, that wasn't to be, but Brandon was still determined to have a railroad layout and he was going to use the few things we were able to bring back for him.
This past Saturday Michael and I took Brandon and Lauren shopping and they got a started set and some track and got started on the project.
So, here is the humble beginning of the next generation of the legend...........................


This is one of the buildings that wasn't stolen.



Looking for treasures in the chest of stuff we brought back from New Mexico.




I'll keep you updated as things move along. Should be interesting to see what the next generation does.
:-)

2 comments:

Nej said...

Since you love to do this to me...I thought I'd better return the favor.

A "started" set...or a "starter" set? Or maybe they got a set started?

Nej said...

Love you mom! :-) :-)