Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good Things Come To He Who Waits...........

Don't know who said that, but it has really been proven true for me this week. My post from Monday was, to say the least, a downer. I apologize. I had really had a bad day and Tuesday and Wednesday weren't awhole lot better.

Then we get to today, and boy do I feel better.

Why.......................................?

Annual Shareholders Meeting was scheduled to be held at our Papillion campus (my building) and that meant ALOT of extra work the last couple of weeks. Meeting was held today and I'm happy to report................................

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Tons of fantastic comments from shareholders, board members and fellow employees about how nice the building looked. What a professional and slick set-up we had in the cafeteria for the meeting and for new product demos. And how smoothly everything went. Totally seamless. I'm am so relieved, happy, excited, and proud. All the hard work was worth it.

I think I should be able to sleep tonight without all the dreams about everything that could possibly go wrong.

Yeah!!!!!!

So...I'm off to dreamland. Good night. :-)

No comments: