Friday, October 16, 2009

Boss's Day 2009

This has been a GREAT Boss's Day. I had greetings from my employees before I even reached the office. An e-card from Tom and a text message from Donna. I had forgotten all about Boss's Day so had to improvise really quick for my bosses. So, here's what I did........................




To Scott and Kerri,

Happy Boss's Day from the whole "quacky" bunch!!!!!

The Party Girls!!!!!

Crystal "Feathers" Alexander


Sherry "Webfoot" Jantz

The crazy Pirates!!!!!

Tom "Quills" Hill


Donna "The Beek" Becker

Sharon "The Sexiest Duck on the Seven Seas" Johnson

So, go out and PARTY like a duck!!!!!!




Scott said, and I quote "Ha! That's just kind of wierd....but thanks!

Nobody gets us...............

So, I was just sitting at my desk, minding my own business when Donna came rushing in saying" You have to come with me, NOW!!!"

Who was I to argue, so I went with her........................


Yeah!!!!! Ice Cream cake from Dairy Queen. My employees ROCK!!!!!!

It was, however, a Husker cake and I'm NOT a Husker fan so the knife stuck in it is symbolic.


Donna, with black teeth and lips from the cake.
Crystal and her cakesicle.
This day totally ROCKED!!!!!!:-)

No comments: