Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 4th Weekend

I haven't posted in forever and I didn't want the World to think I'd disappeared. Probably nobody even noticed.
We had a pretty good Holiday weekend. On a downer note, Michael's dad isn't doing well and Michael spent most of the week at the hospital with him. He did make it back from Texas on Saturday and got to spend time with the gang.
Michael's sister Linda and her husband Kent and their daughter Amanda were back visiting from St Louis and camped with us. Had a great time. Jen, Cindy and their families came to visit on Saturday and Jen spent the night with us. She, Kent, Linda and Amanda went kayaking on Sunday. I'll post pictures later. All in all, had a good time.

I'll post more about the weekend tomorrow and include some pictures.

Have a great day!!!!!

SKJ

1 comment:

Nej said...

I noticed!!! :-)