Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Get Me Out of Here............

This has been the worst day. It didn't start out too bad, but it went down the tubes about 3 seconds after my boss arrived at work. I love her to death, but there are days that I just can't take it and today would definately be one.

I won't go into detail, but let's just say............If you don't like the way something is going, just do it your-own-darn-self. OK, so it's my job, but when I get socked with 4 "emergencies" at once something's gonna blow.

Anyway, I'm eating lunch now and I'm going to ignore everybody for an hour. They just don't exist.

And, I can't wait 'til tonight. I'm going to get a facial. Nej gave me a facial for Mother's Day and I called a couple of weeks to schedule it. Little did I know then that I would really need some relaxation at the end of this day. I can't wait!!!!!!!

The weekend is shaping up to be excellent too!!! I've never been a big fireworks fan (except for the large professional displays, of course) so being at the campground where they are banned is perfect for me. Michael's sister, husband and daughter are coming in from out of town to camp with us and probably do some biking and kayaking as well. Should be a good time.

Well, if I don't get another post done this weekend, everybody have a GREAT and SAFE 4th of July weekend.........

See you later...................

1 comment:

Nej said...

So....how WAS the facial?? You never talked about it after it was done!!!