Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome Baby Koesters!!!

I guess it's about time I posted pictures of Emily's baby shower. I guess I've been pretty lazy, and most of my computer time has been spent on Facebook. (That's another addiction we can talk about later, much later.)
Anyway, a week ago Melissa planned a great baby shower for our department admin, Emily Koesters, at Spaghetti Works.
Not alot of people showed up, but we had a good time. Good food, good company, good cause.



Presents, presents and more presents!!!


Emily will probably hate this picture.



Cute gift bags. What did we do before gift bags??

Here's the whole group, minus me, of course.
There always has to be one silly shot.
Now, I just can't wait to know............................
Boy or Girl????
And...............Do I win the baby pool???

No comments: