Monday, November 16, 2009

Part 2, Is it over yet?

Sunday started out badly. I woke up with a terrible headache. I had to got back to sleep and try to get rid of it, which meant less time that I could spend with Lauren. Brandon had gone home wth Cindy and Lauren had stayed with me. Well, anyway, it couldn't be helped, I went back to sleep and Lauren went in a watched TV.

She woke me up at 11:00 AM asking for lunch. Thank God I felt better, so she and I headed off to McDonald's and a quick stop at the store.

When we got home it was off to do the things we love to do when we're together. Play games and bake.

We baked first. Our favorite, Chocolate Cupcakes!!!!!

Which, of course, includes licking the bowl!!!!!


Then on the the game playing. Today we decided to play on the computer. She loved playing with my Facebook Zoo and Fish Tank.




This weekend our playing included play with Sugar, the cat. Lauren and Sugar get alot very well and loved played together. Lauren even helped Sugar find her lost toys under the dryer.

Our day together ended all too soon. Michael took Lauren home on his way to work, so she had to leave at 3:30. I can't wait until Thanksgiving, when I get to spend more time with both Brandon and Lauren!!!!
:-)

1 comment:

Nej said...

Spending turkey day with the Bertelsens?