Thursday, November 5, 2009

Facebook: A tool of the devil???

Ok, as I've mentioned before, I'm a little behind the times electronically.

A couple of months ago Michael started talking about his Facebook account.

OK, stop the presses. My husband has a Facebook account and I didn't even know about it? This cannot continue, so I sign up for Facebook.

I visit the site, chat a little, make some friends, life is good. Then I start getting invitations to Farmville. I can start my own farm? Who knew.

Well, I say to myself (I talk to myself alot. Is that bad?)there is absolutely no reason for someone to be on Facebook that much. Taking all that time to start a farm just seems silly.

And those quizes. What's up with that? I'm never going to do something so silly as to take a quiz on Facebook.

OK. Fast forward a couple of months. To date I have:

Taken several quizes
Started my own fishtank in Fish World. In fact, I now have 3 tanks.
Own my own Cafe.
I'm now running an amusement park.
AND...........................




I now have a zoo with over 40 animals in it which is worth $284, 000.00. I've even bread a Bald Eagle.

It's the devil. I know it is!!!!! :-)

No comments: